Personal, Professional Pet Sitting
Whether you're going away or simply working long hours, I offer the very best care for your special companions where they are happiest, in their own home. I am able to visit as often as required: once or twice daily, every other day, weekly or simply as and when needed.
The purrfect alternative to a cattery. I'll visit your cat and attend to all his/her needs: feeding, fresh water, litter cleaning, playing, chatting, and of course lavishing them with lots and lots of love and attention.
Puppy Visits/Elderly Dogs
Puppies and elderly/ill dogs need that extra bit of attention. I can visit them and ensure they're happy, fed and toileted. I'll play with your pup, let your dog out into the garden for some fresh air, break up their day and spend time with them.
Small Animals, Birds, Fish etc
Relax on your holiday/day out knowing that your little friend is being cared for: feeding, fresh water, letting your hamster have a run in his ball, cleaning your rabbit hutch, talking to your parrot...whatever your pet needs.
- Fully insured with Cliverton, DBS/police checked, qualified in pet first aid
- Regular visits or just as and when required. Totally up to you and your pet
- I'll also do the little things like open/close curtains, put your bins out/in, move your post away from the front door, water your plants, feed your fish etc.
- Free meet and greet, where you can meet me, and I can learn all about your pet: likes/dislikes, history, personality traits etc
- Prices from £8 for 30 mins, or £11 for an hour. This is per visit, not per pet. Longer visits are available
Contact me for more information, a free quote or a free meet and greet.